We built the Manga Monster app as a book reading app. This SERVICE is provided by Cong Zhang and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
- Special Notice “Manga Monster” agrees to provide Internet-based services (“Web Services”) in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and the rules of operation published from time to time, and agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement for the purpose of obtaining the User of the Web Services (“User” The prompts on the page complete all the registration procedures. By clicking on the “Register” button during the registration process, the user fully accepts all the terms of this Agreement. These terms may be updated at any time by the owner of “Manga Monster”. Users should read the Service Agreement carefully before using the services provided by “Manga Monster”. If users do not agree with the Service Agreement and / or modify it at any time, users can take the initiative to cancel the services provided by “Manga Monster”.
1.1The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the products and features you use. The data we collect can include SDK/API/JS code version, browser, Internet service provider, IP address, platform, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent deice identifier, iOS ad identifier (IDFA), Android ad master identifier, network card (MAC) address, and international mobile device identification code (IMEI) The equipment model, the terminal manufacturer, the terminal device operating system version, the session start / stop time, the location of the language, the time zone and the network state (WiFi and so on), the hard disk, the CPU, and the battery use, etc.
- Services 2.1 “Manga Monster” The specific content of the network service is provided by “Manga Monster” according to the actual situation, such as literary works reading, station news, commenting and so on. “Manga Monster” reserves the right to change, discontinue or terminate all network services at any time. 2.2 “Manga Monster” In the provision of network services, may be part of the network services (such as VIP work reading) users charge a fee. In this case, “Manga Monster” will make an explicit prompt on the relevant page. If the user refuses to pay such fees, you can not use the relevant network services. 2.3 Users understand that “Manga Monster” only provides the relevant network services, in addition to the related network services related equipment (such as computers, modems and other Internet-related devices, etc.) and the required costs (such as access Internet and pay for telephone charges and Internet access fees, etc.) should be the user’s own burden.
Product Improvement. We use data to continually improve our products, including adding new features or capabilities
- Use the rules 3.1 When applying for the use of “Manga Monster” Services, the user must apply to “Manga Monster” for registration and provide accurate personal information. If there is any change in personal data, it must be updated in time. “Manga Monster” shall not be liable for any loss of access to the Services as a result of inaccurate data. 3.2 User registration is successful, “Manga Monster” will record each user user account and the corresponding password, the user account and password by the user responsible for the custody of the user account should be responsible for all activities and events of legal responsibility. 3.3 The User agrees to receive any promotional or other relevant commercial information that “Manga Monster” may send to the User by e-mail or otherwise. 3.4 Users in the process of using “Manga Monster” Web Services, must follow the following principles: (A) comply with the relevant laws and regulations; (B) shall not use the Web Services System for any unlawful purpose; (C) comply with all network protocols, regulations and procedures relating to network services; (D) shall not use the “Manga Monster” Web Service System to perform any action which may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet; (E) shall not transmit any harassing, abusive, abusive, intimidating, vulgar, obscene or any other unlawful information material using the “Manga Monster” Web Services System; (F) shall not use the “Manga Monster” Web Service System for any behavior that is detrimental to “Manga Monster”; (G) shall take the communication channels provided by the relevant agencies for the services, products and business consultancy of “Manga Monster” and cooperative business partners, and shall not publish negative publicity about “Manga Monster” and related services in public places. (H) If any illegal use of user accounts or account security vulnerabilities, should immediately notify “Manga Monster”.
- Content ownership 4.1 “Manga Monster” services may include: text, software, sound, pictures, video, graphics and so on. All of these contents are protected by copyright law, trademark law and other property ownership laws. 4.2 The User may use such Content only after obtaining written authorization from “Manga Monster” or other relevant rights holders. 4.3“Manga Monster” only provides the business of the novel reminder, “Manga Monster” provides the text, pictures, etc., can not copy, recreate the content, or create content-related derivative products.
- Privacy protection 5.1 Protecting the privacy of users, especially minors, is a fundamental policy of “Manga Monster”, so if a parent (guardian) wishes to have minors (especially children under the age of 10) to use the service, parents (guardians) ) In the name of the application for registration, in accepting the service, should be the legal guardian status to determine whether the service is in line with minors. “Manga Monster” undertakes not to provide user registration information to third parties (other than those listed in 5.2) nor to non-public content stored on “Manga Monster” when users use the Web Services, except in the following cases: (A) prior authorization of the user; (B) in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations; (C) in accordance with the requirements of the relevant government departments; (D) to safeguard the interests of the public; (E) To maintain the legitimate rights and interests of “Manga Monster”. 5.2 “Manga Monster” may cooperate with third parties to provide the relevant network services to the user. In this case, if the third party agrees to bear the same responsibility for protecting the user’s privacy as Novel Novel, “Manga Monster” may provide the user’s registration information, To the third party. 5.3 Without the disclosure of individual user privacy data, “Manga Monster” has the right to conduct technical analysis of the entire user database and commercial analysis of the user database has been analyzed, the use of. Although “Manga Monster” has made great efforts to protect the privacy of users, there is no guarantee that the existing security measures will make the technical information of users free from any loss.
5.4 The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Google Play Services AdMob Firebase Analytics Umeng 6. Disclaimer 6.1 “Manga Monster” The owner does not guarantee the following: (A) This Service will meet your requirements. (B) The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (C) “Manga Monster” shall endeavor to ensure the integrity of the Serial Works, but NOBRA shall not be liable to the user for any serialization of the work that can not be continued due to the author or any other cause beyond the control of “Manga Monster”. (D) “Manga Monster” reserves the right to suspend the use of the account in the event of any damage to, or damage to, the “Manga Monster” Service. 6.2 Users expressly agree that their use of “Manga Monster” network services will be entirely at their own risk; its use of “Manga Monster” network services arising from all the consequences borne by itself, “Manga Monster” the user does not bear any responsibility. 7. Service change, interruption or termination 7.1 “Manga Monster” will notify you as much as possible of the need to suspend network services for system maintenance or upgrades. 7.2 “Manga Monster” shall have the right to discontinue or terminate the provision of the Network Services to the User at any time without notice to the User in the event of any of the following: (A) The personal data provided by the User is untrue; (B) The User violates the usage rules set forth in this Agreement. 7.3 Except as described in the preceding paragraph, “Manga Monster” reserves the right to discontinue or terminate any part or all of the Network Services at any time without prior notice to the User, and for any loss or damage resulting from the discontinuance or termination of all Services, The user or any third party assumes any responsibility.
- Compensation for breach of contract User agrees to indemnify and defend the interests of “Manga Monster” and other Users, and damages to “Manga Monster” or any other third party as a result of User’s violation of applicable laws, regulations or any provision of this Agreement, and User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless reparation Liberty.
- Jurisdiction 9.1 The creation, enforcement and interpretation of this Agreement and the resolution of the dispute shall be governed by the law of the location of the owner of “Manga Monster”. 9.2 In the event of any dispute between the parties concerning the content of this Agreement or its implementation, the Parties shall endeavor to settle the dispute in an amicable manner and, if the negotiation fails, any party shall bring a lawsuit to the People’s Court of “Manga Monster” owner.
- Notification and Service All notices under this Agreement may be made by way of important page announcements, e-mails or regular mail transmissions, which are deemed to have been delivered to the addressee at the date of dispatch.
- Other provisions 11.1 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters contemplated by this Agreement and other related matters, and no rights to the parties hereto are hereby granted except as provided in this Agreement. 11.2 If any provision of this Agreement is for any reason wholly or partly invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force and binding. 11.3 The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and do not have legal or contractual effect. 11.4 This Agreement shall enter into force on 1 January 2018.
13.Location service Our elite system is based on your favorite, reading history and location Our review system will also use your location information
Our business may require us to transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including to countries such as the People’s Republic of China or Singapore. We take appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of your Personal Data are bound to duties of confidentiality and we implement measures such as standard contractual clauses. A copy of those clauses can be obtained by contacting our Help Center.
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data.
Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Requests should be submitted by contacting us through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law.
We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.